It is a gel concentrate with lanolin. It is enough for 33 washing. Concentrated gel with lanolin addition. The basis is the soybean yield in the bio-quality obtained by the most sophisticated method of cold extraction.
Lanolin is a substance that naturally forms on sheep's hair and provides heat-insulating properties and water-resistance to wool.
The main difference of this formulation is that, even with repeated washing, the fibers keep the wool flexible.
Tags: laundry, wasching gel, waschgel, wool, wolle
It is suitable for:
- woolen fabric (sweaters, socks, ...)
- functional sportswear from merino
- 5-15% soap extract, non-ionic surfactant of plant origin, lanolin
- <5% chelating agent (EDDS), alcohol, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate
How to use?
Dosage at 4 - 5 kg linen:
- 30 ml for washing cycle
- 1 L will last up to 33 washing
- 15 ml / pol cap /
- be careful of too hot water to keep the laundry off
In case of more contaminated laundry:
- bielizeň pred samotným praním necháme odmočiť: rozpustíme 1-2 lyžice prášku PUER v teplej vode, bielizeň necháme namočenú celú noc
- stains are treated before washing with bile or lemon soap.
On white linen:
- pridáme 1– 2 lyžice bieliaceho prášku PUER.
Keep out of the reach of children. After transferring the used container to the sorted municipal waste, dispose of the remaining unused product with excess water into the sewage system.