Red grapefruit is the result of the souring of sweet orange and marigold coming from the Caribbean region. It reduces cholesterol and is a rich source of vitamins.
This exotic fruit has a yellow to red peel. The flavor belongs to the sour-hot nature, which leads people to suck it with sugar or honey. However, we do not recommend doing it, because such a combination is unnecessarily fermenting in our stomach.
Grep is involved in improving the overall defenses of the body and optimizing blood circulation.
- red grapefruit store classically at room temperature on a kitchen line (dry place)
- we recommend using a refrigerator when storing it for a longer period
- we do not recommend storing it near the stove where various cooking vapors arise because they could degrade it and cause more molding
- pri správnom uskladnení odporúčame skonzumovať cca do 7-10 dní od doručenia
- Južná Afrika, Izrael, Turecko (podľa sezóny)
Nutrition value (100g)
- Energia (kalórie) = 176 kJ/42 kcal
- Bielkoviny = 0,8g
- Uhľohydráty = 11g
- of which is fiber = 1,6 g
- of which is sugar = 6,9 g
- Tuky = 0g
- of which are saturated fatty acids = 0 g
- Cholesterol = 0
...z nutrientov obsahuje: vitamín A (betakarotén a lykopén), vitamín C, draslík a aminokyseliny.